St. George’s is an Anglican church in the middle of Wootton Village. The Church was built of stone, by the Bidun family, Lords of the manor of Wootton, in the early English style, on an artificial mound, in 1265. It is Grade 1 listed [May 1968] and its location, the High Street, is a conservation area.
Church Hill, Northampton, NN4 6LQ
Phone: 01604 962 061